First off, we all know that without good quality targeted traffic we would just be wasting our time and even our money.
Most people think that, to get more traffic to your site all they have to do is to dominate a certain keyword, but if that keyword is not targeted or relevant to your site then your just wasting alot of time and eventually alot of money.
Some people even think to get more traffic to your site all they would have to do is surf traffic exchanges or join a bunch of list builders or even get involved with a bunch of safelists.
Now these places can work if you know how to work them. But mostly these places are good to build your list.
Now the quality of subscribers from traffic exchanges, safelists or even list builders might not be so great but they still work if it is done right.
So here is some easy but targeted ways to get more traffic to your site.
1. You can pull ads out of business magazines and start an adwords campaign but instead of searching for keywords, use the keywords for that ad. for instance you can use the website url in different variations for your keywords.
2. Facebook is also a great way to get more traffic to your site. Facebook actually has an app which allows you to do more targeted searches for people in your business.
3. Youtube is also a great way but if not done right, then it is a waste of time and energy.
4. Creating gigs on fiverr.com can also be a great way and can bring in leads to your business.
5. Find someone in your niche with a number 1 spot for a keyword and send the owner an email and do a trade. Have him put your link on his site. Alot of times they have no clue on how to market and most likely had someone else optimize their site to get that high google ranking.
Hope this gives you some ideas on how to get more traffic to your site.